WWW rocksoccerclub
Teams, schedules I Photos I Register I Forms I Volunteer I Sponsors I Camps, links, etc. I Contact

information: info@rocksoccerclub.org

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Contact us

Please contact anyone below or sign up to receive our newsletter and important updates by clicking on the information email. Please feel free to read out to any club contact for any questions relating to soccer. We are here to help!

InformationRock Soccer Club rocksoccerboard@gmail.com
PresidentJeff Wunnpresident@rocksoccerclub.org
Vice PresidentAmy Parkhurst vp@rocksoccerclub.org
SecretaryOakleigh Ryan secretary@rocksoccerclub.org
TreasurerDave Shanks treasurer@rocksoccerclub.org
Registrar
Board member
Board member
Bob Weilbrenner
Mike Clarquist
Mark Membrino
registrar@rocksoccerclub.org
rocksoccerboard@gmail.com
rocksoccerboard@gmail.com
Coaching Director
Field Scheduler
Garrett McCabe
Amy Parkhurst
rsc.coachingdirector@yahoo.com
Skills League CoordinatorMark Heise/Jen Wilsonrocksoccerskills@gmail.com
Web site Dan Plutchak dplutchak@rocksoccerclub.org
Referee AssignorPatti Nelson referee@rocksoccerclub.org

Clash Tournament              Mike Clarquist                 rocksoccerclash@gmail.com



RSC Address: PO Box 995, Janesville, WI 53547


Retail partner: Soccer Direct

(608) 758-2500
468 S Randall Ave
Janesville, WI 53545-4223

Click Here for MAYSA Contact Page & Staff


<< Home