WWW rocksoccerclub
Teams, schedules I Photos I Register I Forms I Volunteer I Sponsors I Camps, links, etc. I Contact

information: info@rocksoccerclub.org

Friday, March 26, 2010

Resources to improve your soccer skills







2014 Soccer Camps & Programs

Rock Soccer Club Summer Program
Details to come

Magic Moves comes to Janesville, June 23rd-June 26th 2014
High School Session is 9-11am and Middle School Session is 11:30-1:30
Location: Youth Sports Complex
Cost: $95
contact Rob Kehoe for more information or a flyer: rlkehoe@charter.net




University of Wisconsin Soccer Program Website

British Challenger Local Camps:
August 4th-August 8th 2014 - See Janesville Leisure Services Summer Program Brochure




Vogelsinger Soccer Camps-Kenosha
www.vogelsingersoccer.com

Northwestern University Soccer camps
www.nusoccercamps.com

http://rocksoccerclub.blogspot.com/2010/02/register-for-rock-soccer-club.html

<< Home