WWW rocksoccerclub
Teams, schedules I Photos I Register I Forms I Volunteer I Sponsors I Camps, links, etc. I Contact

information: info@rocksoccerclub.org

Monday, March 26, 2012

Coach's corner

Coaching License Program

Starting 2012 All Coaches will have license verified at games. Please take an opportunity to get your license this summer. Here is schedule and overview. RSC will reimburse you for the course. The best option is to get your E license but at a basic the Youth 2 Course.


Rock Soccer Club Skills Videos


Click HERE to view a playlist of 18 critical soccer skills. These deomonstration videos cover basic foot skills that all players should master to become competitive soccer players. Demonstrating in the video is one of Janesville's finest soccer products--Nicole Strieker.  Nicole is a former Rock Soccer player and a 4-year starter for Parker HS and at UW-Oshkosh. 



Coaching Director - Competitive Program

Garret McCabe is RSC's Coaching Director. Garrett  was a four-year Varsity player for Craig HS before playing NCAA Division 1 soccer. He is also the Assistant Varsity Girl's Coach for Craig and holds his National 'D' license.





Please see the attached Position Summary.





Coaching Director - Skills Program 

Mark Heise, Skills Coaching Director





<< Home